Getting help with breadth

If you need help with selecting your breadth subjects, start by reading through the information on this website.

Take note of the rules for your particular degree, read about choosing breadth subjects (including the "important things to keep in mind" section), and take a moment to look through the breadth FAQs .

If you're still stuck, or have a question that hasn't been addressed on this site, get in touch with your Student Centre.

Student Centre

Your Student Centre is the first place to go if you need help with anything related to your time at university. This includes any questions you might have about your degree, including breadth.

Use the Student Centres website to find the relevant contact details for your Student Centre.

Student Advisers

While most of the staff you encounter at your Student Centre should be able to provide you with basic information, Student Advisers are trained to deal with your specific degree, and can help you with a wide range of issues.

Student Advisers can provide you with advice about the academic content of a program, or can put you in contact with someone who can give you more specialised information, should you need it. They can also provide you with broad information about the academic disciplines in which you might want to take breadth study.

Contacting a Student Adviser

Most Student Centres have appointments available with Student Advisers. To book an appointment, contact your Student Centre by phone, or drop in to make the necessary arrangements.

Note: During busy periods it may be difficult to secure an appointment at short notice.